1. a central hall or court in a building
2. each of two upper cavities of the heart
College student Amaranth ("Amie") was fired from her job at the library after making a major mistake, and she has been rejected from all the jobs she applied for ever since. When Amie is spontaneously offered a part-time job at Heartful Flowers, a small flower shop near her college, she accepts without much hesitation. Little does Amie know that the small shop's atrium conceals a big secret…
a(t)rium is a project by Studio Dipper. The game is Pay-What-You-Want, and it can be downloaded for free.
The current version was created over the course of a month (and a few extra days) for the NaNoRenO 2017 game jam. An updated demo version is tentatively scheduled for summer 2017, and the full game is scheduled for late 2017 or sometime in 2018.
watch for updates at:
Thank you for your support. If you enjoyed this demo, please consider leaving us a comment on any of the sites mentioned above and/or buying us a coffee.
If you would like to talk directly with the developer, please join our discord server!
- a protagonist who frequently jumps to conclusions
- 3 questionable love interests
- 4.7k words (15-30 minutes of playtime)
- no choices, sorry!
- 4 sprites with 150+ expressions between them
- 3 backgrounds
- 2 original music tracks
- phone feature with a notification system
- a whole month's worth of tears from Alcor
- PRODUCED by Studio Dipper (Alcor's solo studio)
- WRITTEN by Alcor
- CHARACTER ART by Alcor
- BACKGROUNDS by Alcor
- MUSIC WRITTEN by Alcor and ARRANGED by Caelem
- GUI DESIGN by Alcor
- PROGRAMMED by Alcor, with HELP from Windchimes
- MADE USING the Ren'Py Engine